1. Abstracts should only be submitted via the online abstract portal.
2. Abstracts selected can only be presented by registered delegates.
3. A maximum of three submissions only as first author is allowed.
4. The abstracts should not have been presented in any other national meeting.
5. Please state the theme at the time of submission.
6. E poster and oral presentation formats will be communicated to the selected authors.
7. Last date for Abstracts Submission is January 16, 2017.
All abstracts must be written in English using the following dedicated form:
Content of the Abstract
All abstracts must be limited to a maximum of 200 words, excluding the title. If the abstract exceeds 200 words, the submission will not be accepted.